I Need Help!
- I do not understand my student bill.
- Students with billing questions should visit the Student Accounts Office, KAB building room 223 or please call (716) 829-7638.
- I am having difficulty paying for college, where do I go?
- The Financial Aid Office can review your financial aid package with you and help you understand all of your awards. Their offices are located in the KAB building, room 213 or please call (716) 829-7500.
- I am feeling overwhelmed and I am having some difficulties, who can I speak with confidentially?
- Our Personal Counseling Center is located in the NIA building, room 200. You may also schedule an appointment, please call (716) 829-7819.
- I need some assistance with my resume and information about interviewing for a job.
- Please stop by the Career Services Center located in the ALT building, room 315. You may also schedule an appointment, please call (716) 829-7688.
- I am not doing well in one of my courses and feel that I need additional assistance understanding the material, where can I go?
- Please contact the Learning Center. Services are free-of-charge and are designed to help you succeed. The learning center is located in the KAB building, room 409. They may be also be reached by calling (716) 829-7690.
- I am having some personal issues that are interfering with my courses, or I am not sure if I should stay at D’Youville, who can I speak with?
- Please contact Retention Services. They are located in the ALT building, room 104 and can be reached at (716) 829-7625.
Also see the Get Answers page for additional listings.
The Learning Center helps you adjust to a college work load and meet your academic goals through tutoring, skills development and workshops.
Academic advisors help students plan their coursework and understand the requirements to complete a degree program.
The Personal Counseling Center offers a place and time for students to talk about any issues, difficulties or concerns they are experiencing in their personal life.
The Financial Aid Office can review your financial aid package with you and help you understand your awards.