The Registrar's Office handles all transcript requests for current students and alumni.
If you're applying for a graduate program or scholarship or you need a transcript for an employment application, check with the institution to learn whether they require an official or unofficial transcript.
Official transcripts are issued in a sealed envelope and bear the D'Youville College seal. Once the envelope is opened, the transcript is no longer considered official. We recommend that official transcripts bearing the college seal be mailed directly to the agency or institution requiring them. There is a charge of $5 per transcript. It can be paid online using the "Pay Transcript Fee" link on the right side of this page.
Note: If the transcript is issued directly to a student or alumnus/a, "issued to student" will be stamped on the transcript.
Request an Official Transcript
- Fill out Transcript Request Form (PDF). Student signature is needed.
- Current students can fill out the Transcript Request Form (online).
- The cost is $5.00 per transcript. Payment must accompany the request form at the time
of submission. You can also pay the $5.00 transcript fee online.
- Return the completed form to the Registrar's Office
- Drop off the form at KAB 221; or
- Fax the form to 716-829-7622; or
- Mail the form to the D'Youville College Registrar's Office, 320 Porter Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14201
Transcript requests are processed in the order they are received. During times of particularly high-volume activity such as periods of registration, grade reporting or commencement, transcripts may not be processed immediately.
A transcript will not be released if there is any outstanding indebtedness to the college.
Current students can access unofficial transcripts through STACI (Student and Course Information online).
Holy Angels Academy Alumnae
Alumnae of Holy Angels Academy in North Buffalo may request their transcripts through D'Youville College's Office of the Registrar.