Online Registration Instructions
Testing Your Online Registration Login
If you are registering for classes for next semester, you should try logging into the Online Registration system at least once prior to your registration date.
The Online Registration system can be logged into at any time, even if it's not your time to register! By logging in once, you will save yourself some time during the registration process!
Accessing the Online Registration System
To access the Online Registration System:
- View the Online Registration Page
- Scroll down and click the link the ONLINE REGISTRATION button
- The Network Username and Password are the same credentials you use to log onto the DYC network and your STACI account.
- The PIN is still acquired from your advisor.
- Enter your Network Username, Network Password and PIN<.
- Click the Login button.
- If you are still having trouble, call (716) 829-7879.
PIN = 4 digits. Advisors will provide their students with a Personal Identification Number (PIN) required for registering online. PIN changes every semester!
Location: KAB 221
Register for classes online.
View D'Youville's online class schedule with detailed course information.