The Office of the Registrar provides course registration and transcript services to students and alumni.
The Office of the Registrar also provides class registration, grading, student data, transcripts, degree and enrollment verification, class schedules, final exam scheduling and diplomas.
- Spring 2014 Course Schedule - All Courses (PDF)
- Spring 2014 Undergraduate Course Schedule (PDF)
- Spring 2014 Graduate Course Schedule (PDF)
- Spring 2014 ADVANCE Course Schedule* (PDF)
- Summer 2014 Course Schedule - All Courses (PDF)
- Summer 2014 Undergraduate Course Schedule (PDF)
- Summer 2014 Graduate Course Schedule (PDF)
- Summer 2014 ADVANCE Course Schedule* (PDF)
Available April 7, 2014
*Only ADVANCE students may register for ADVANCE designated courses.
Files are in PDF format, download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them. Left-click to view in your browser, right-click to download.
Looking for another form?
Check our forms page.
Contact UsRegistrar's Office
Daryl Smith, Registrar
Campus location: KAB 221
Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Phone: (716) 829-8347
Fax: (716) 829-7622
View D'Youville's online class schedule with detailed course information.
All incoming students who do not have a bachelor's degree must complete a four-part skills assessment exam.
Find out how many college credits will transfer to D'Youville by using our online Course Equivalency Database.
View D'Youville College's academic calendar.
Download catalogs for undergraduate and graduate academic programs at D'Youville.