The Office of the Registrar provides course registration and transcript services to students and alumni.
The Office of the Registrar also provides class registration, grading, student data, transcripts, degree and enrollment verification, class schedules, final exam scheduling and diplomas.
Final Exam Schedule
Live Course Schedule (Defaults to the upcoming semester but you can also view the semester in progress or the semester following.)
- Spring 2016 Course Schedule - All Courses (PDF)
- Spring 2016 Undergraduate Course Schedule (PDF)
- Spring 2016 Graduate Course Schedule (PDF)
- Spring 2016 ADVANCE Course Schedule* (PDF)
Registration will be done through the portal at https://portal.dyc.edu
- Fall 2015 Course Schedule - All Courses (PDF)
- Fall 2015 Undergraduate Course Schedule (PDF)
- Fall 2015 Graduate Course Schedule (PDF)
- Fall 2015 ADVANCE Course Schedule* (PDF)
*Only ADVANCE students may register for ADVANCE designated courses.
Files are in PDF format, download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them. Left-click to view in your browser, right-click to download.
Looking for another form?
Check our forms page.
Location: KAB 221
Register for classes online.
View D'Youville's online class schedule with detailed course information.
Download catalogs for undergraduate and graduate academic programs at D'Youville.
View D'Youville College's academic calendar.
All incoming students who do not have a bachelor's degree must complete a four-part skills assessment exam.
Find out how many college credits may transfer to D'Youville by using our online Course Equivalency Website.
Gain exposure to the humanities, social & natural sciences, math and computer science through the 19 required courses in the core curriculum.