The Office of the Registrar provides course registration and transcript services to students and alumni.
The Office of the Registrar also provides class registration, grading, student data, transcripts, degree and enrollment verification, class schedules, final exam scheduling and diplomas.
Course Schedules - Upcoming Semester
Course Schedules - Current Semester
- Spring 2015 Course Schedule - All Courses (PDF)
- Spring 2015 Undergraduate Course Schedule (PDF)
- Spring 2015 Graduate Course Schedule (PDF)
- Spring 2015 ADVANCE Course Schedule* (PDF)
- Summer 2015 Course Schedule - All Courses (PDF)
- Summer 2015 Undergraduate Course Schedule (PDF)
- Summer 2015 Graduate Course Schedule (PDF)
- Summer 2015 ADVANCE Course Schedule* (PDF)
Available Monday March 30, 2015
*Only ADVANCE students may register for ADVANCE designated courses.
Files are in PDF format, download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them. Left-click to view in your browser, right-click to download.
Looking for another form?
Check our forms page.
Contact UsRegistrar's Office
Daryl Smith, Registrar
Campus location: KAB 221
Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Phone: (716) 829-8347
Fax: (716) 829-7622
Register for classes online.
View D'Youville's online class schedule with detailed course information.
Download catalogs for undergraduate and graduate academic programs at D'Youville.
View D'Youville College's academic calendar.
All incoming students who do not have a bachelor's degree must complete a four-part skills assessment exam.
Find out how many college credits may transfer to D'Youville by using our online Course Equivalency Website.
Gain exposure to the humanities, social & natural sciences, math and computer science through the 19 required courses in the core curriculum.