The Office of the Registrar provides course registration and transcript services to students and alumni.
The Office of the Registrar also provides class registration, grading, student data, transcripts, degree and enrollment verification, class schedules, final exam scheduling and diplomas.
Final Exam Schedule
- Fall 2013 Course Schedule - All Courses (PDF)
- Fall 2013 Undergraduate Course Schedule (PDF)
- Fall 2013 Graduate Course Schedule (PDF)
- Fall 2013 ADVANCE Course Schedule* (PDF)
- Summer 2013 Course Schedule - All Courses (PDF)
- Summer 2013 Undergraduate Course Schedule (PDF)
- Summer 2013 Graduate Course Schedule (PDF)
- Summer 2013 ADVANCE Course Schedule* (PDF)
Available October 2013.
*Only ADVANCE students may register for ADVANCE designated courses.
Files are in PDF format, download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them. Left-click to view in your browser, right-click to download.
Looking for another form?
Check our forms page.
View D'Youville's online class schedule with detailed course information. Read More
All incoming students who do not have a bachelor's degree must complete a four-part skills assessment exam.
Find out how many college credits will transfer to D'Youville by using our online Course Equivalency Database.
View D'Youville College's academic calendar.
Download catalogs for undergraduate and graduate academic programs at D'Youville. Read More