Graduate & Post-Professional
D'Youville's Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) programs prepare students for general therapy practice. Once you enter practice, you may choose to specialize in an area such as pediatrics, geriatrics, sports medicine, or orthopedics.
- Over 80% of our clinical courses are taught—lab and lecture—by full-time clinical faculty. They have advanced special certification in their areas of practice, both community and clinically based. This is a unique feature of our program.
- Choose from more than 300 clinical sites for your fieldwork experience. Internet discussion runs concurrently with clinical fieldwork experiences, so that you always have a connection to your faculty, no matter your location.
- Our PT program sponsors the only college endorsed hippotherapy program in the nation. Students assist with this skilled treatment intervention, using horses to treat children with neurological, physical, emotional and cognitive disability.
- At D'Youville you will do clinical research and serve patients at physical therapy practices in the community. We exceed the level of research required by most PT programs nationally.
- Our graduates enjoy a 97% career placement rate within six months of graduation.
Majors & Programs
Graduate Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
- DPT (3 year) - Designed for students with a bachelor's degree.
Get to Know Us
?I will be the first ever doctoral-level graduate in my family.?
Read his story
"I like that I get to know my students individually and that they can get to know me."
Read her story
Gain experience working our state of the art campus laboratories.
Buffalo is New York State's second-largest city, nestled in a region of more than one million people.