The Heart of Pharmacy: Self-Care Techniques for Pharmacists is presented by Lindsey Elmore, PharmD, BCPS on Monday, March 16, 2020.
Lindsey Elmore, PharmD, BCPS is an internationally recognized speaker and author on topics of personal wellness. At this event, Dr. Elmore will address topics relevant to Pharmacists and the hectic, stressful environments in which they often work. Pharmacists will leave this event with tools to achieve a higher level of wellness in the workplace.
- Describe the evidence based approaches to increasing alertness and calming nerves in the workplace
- Describe the theory of traumatic release and how it can be used after traumatizing events like medication errors, code blue/code pink, or patient death
- Create a self-care in the workplace plan
5:00 - 6:00 PM | Meet and Greet Happy Hour (Hosted by APhA)
6:00 - 7:30 PM | Program - The Heart of Pharmacy: Self-Care Techniques for Pharmacists
The Heart of Pharmacy: Self-Care Techniques for Pharmacists
- When: Monday, March 16, 2020 at 6 PM - 7:30 PM
- Location: D'Youville Academic Center (DAC), 6th Floor or via Zoom
- Cost: $20 for Pharmacists; Free for students
- Online payment platform coming soon. Payment can also be taken at event.
- NYSED CEUs: 0.15
Attendees must complete the CE post-test and evaluation form.
For more information, please contact Dr. Rachel Gorodetsky at email@example.com
Do you need special accommodations?
If you require special accommodations or information on accessible entrances and pathways, please call 716-829-8338.