Through panels, group sessions, and school observations, the International Educators Summer Institute will examine how educators can improve leadership skills to effectively teach students and lead schools.
This academic conference caters to educational leaders and will take place in Buffalo, New York. The program fee includes the following:
- Conference speakers and school visit coordination,
- On-campus accommodation (single occupancy; 4-room suite; 2 bath),
- Local transportation for conference functions,
- Program materials,
- Tea breaks and meals,
- Opening and closing receptions.
- Enhance leadership skills and develop strategies for collaboration;
- Provide an opportunity for continuing education of shared professional challenges facing school administrators;
- Assess and utilize conference resources to strategize innovative ways to implement new concepts in education practice;
- Gain insight into American education through on-site observations of teaching and education practices in local schools; and
- Network with fellow education administrators.
May 21-28, 2017
|Date||Morning Session||Afternoon Session||Evening Session|
|Sunday, May 21||International Arrival||Orientation|
|Monday, May 22||Opening Event||Session 1||Session 2|
|Tuesday, May 23||School Visit||Session 3||Local Entertainment|
|Wednesday, May 24||School Visit||Session 4||Panel|
|Thursday, May 25||School Visit||Session 5||Free Evening|
|Friday, May 26||Session 6||Closing Event|
|Saturday, May 27||Niagara Falls Cultural Excursion|
|Sunday, May 28||International Departure from Buffalo, NY|
Consulate Invitations and Support
We will provide a formal letter of invitation from D’Youville College and letters of support to Indian consulates after your non-refundable deposit is received and prior to your stamping interview. Please note, if you are granted a visa on our behalf to enter the United States but do not attend any conference functions, then we are required to send post-conference letters of participant abandonment to consulates.
Please register using Flywire. You will need to create an account with Flywire in order to register and pay for the International Educators Summer Institute.
Registration payment options include:
- Registration with a $350 deposit due by April 25, 2017 and the balance of $1,650 due by May 8, 2017, OR
- Registration with a one-time payment of $2,000 due by May 8, 2017.
Please note: Your registration details (name, address, etc.) MUST identically match the details on your travel documents (passport, etc.)
Program Fees: $2,000 (US Dollars)
Non-Refundable Deposit Deadline:
$350 on April 25, 2017 (US Dollars)
Registration Deadline: May 8, 2017
This program fee does not include international transportation or non-conference related local transportation.
Find additional details, meet your program host and featured speakers, and plan your sessions with our detailed program overview.
For more information, please contact the Ericka Morley-Soto, Professional Program Coordinator at 1-716-829-7802 or email email@example.com.
Do you need special accommodations?
If you require special accommodations or information on accessible entrances and pathways, please call 716-829-8338.