Updates in Diabetes 2020 is presented by Katherine Frachetti, MD, Endocrinologist and D'Youville's own Michael MacEvoy, PharmD, BCPS, CDE.
This CE program is designed to review the updates occurring in the 2020 ADA Standards of Care for Diabetes, providing a guided walk through changes and a clinical context to their application. The changes will be viewed through the lens of an endocrinology clinic and experts will be on hand to answer questions and provide insight.
- Describe the incidence, prevalence, costs, and groups at risk of developing type 2 diabetes;
- Review current recommendations for treating patients with type 2 diabetes;
- Discuss serious patient complications associated with type 2 diabetes and their effective treatment interventions
Updates in Diabetes 2020
- When: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 from 6 - 8 PM
- Location: D'Youville Academic Center (DAC), Floor 6
- Cost: $20
- Pay now or pay on site at time of event
Program Schedule (EDT)
5:30 - 6:00 PM: Registration and light refreshments
6:00 - 7:30 PM: Program - Updates in Diabetes 2020
7:30 - 8:00 PM: Q&A, open forum
For more information, please contact Rachel Gorodetsky at email@example.com.
Do you need special accommodations?
If you require special accommodations or information on accessible entrances and pathways, please call 716-829-8338.