D’Youville is partnering with Buffalo MRI and the New York State Chiropractic Association for a continuing education program on Thursday, April 4 from 8 AM – 8 PM.
Taking place at Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, located at 6461 Transit Road Depew, NY 14043, the seminar meets 12 hours of continuing education requirements for New York State. Registration for the event is $140 for doctors and $65 for students and includes breakfast and lunch. A social hour will be held after the event until 9 PM.
|Uzma Alam, MD||Lumbar MRI|
|Gerald Stevens, DC||Many Shades of Arthritis|
|William Moreau, DC DACBSP CSCS||Olympic Athlete and Concussion Update|
|Karen Korinski-Hart, DC DABCO MSDPEM||Is There a Dr. in the House?|
|Lynn Pownall, DC DACNB & Steven Grande, DC||Neurology or Orthopedic Test Review|
Chiropractic Continuing Education
Date & Time
- Thursday April 4, 2019 from 8 AM - 8 PM
- Registration & breakfast at 7:30 AM
- Social Hour 8 PM - 9 PM
- Salvatore's Italian Gardens on 6461Transit Road Depew, NY 14043
- Free parking
- Doctors: $140 (Canadian doctors charged to credit card only)
- Chiropractic Students: $65
- To register, contact Buffalo MRI at (716) 839-3333 or complete the form and mail it to Buffalo MRI at 4925 Main Street Amherst, NY 14226.
- 12 hours of CE Requirements: Category 1: 5 CEU, Category 2: 7 CEU
For more information, please contact Phil Ciallela at 716-829-8014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you need special accommodations?
If you require special accommodations or information on accessible entrances and pathways, please call 716-829-8192.