The 68th annual meeting of the New York State Association of European Historians (NYSAEH) will be held at D'Youville College in Buffalo, NY on October 5-6, 2018.
The NYSAEH is a regional historical association that welcomes innovative ideas and
presentations. Our membership is drawn from across the United States, Canada, and
Europe. The annual meeting is a collegial setting for the presentation of works in
progress and we strive to create a welcoming environment for scholars of European
history, including graduate students and independent scholars.
Please visit the association's homepage for conference information.
The 68th annual meeting of the New York State Association of European Historians (NYSAEH)
Date & Location
- Friday, October 5, 2018 (Dinner) - College Center (CC), Blue Lounge
- Saturday, October 6, 2018 (Conference) - School of Arts, Sciences & Education (SASE)- 2nd Floor
- Saturday, October 6, 2018: Registration Fee: $70.00
- Saturday, October 6, 2018: Graduate Students: $55.00
- Friday, October 5, 2018, Dinner (optional) additional cost: $40.00
- Friday, September 14, 2018: Conference
- Friday, September 14, 2018: Adam's Mark Hotel
For more information, please contact Dr. Jeffrey Glodzik at 716-829-8192 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you need special accommodations?
If you require special accommodations or information on accessible entrances and pathways, please call 716-829-8192.