Training & Resources
The D'Youville School of Pharmacy is a member of the Pharmacist's Letter Preceptor Training and Resource Network (PTRN) to offer as a resource to our preceptors.
Many pharmacists are already aware of the useful, unbiased information available in The Pharmacist's Letter. In addition to current and archived issues of The Pharmacist's Letter, the PTRN offers preceptors:
- Continuing Education (home-study courses and live webinars) at no charge.
- Targeted professionalism, patient safety and practice-based teaching resources.
- Sample student activities & assignments (in addition to those required by the D'Youville School of Pharmacy)
- Pharmacy 101 (IPPE teaching tool)
- PL Journal Club (APPE teaching tool)
- Preceptors Interact Preceptor discussion board.
To set up access:
If you already have access to Pharmacist's Letter, it's important that you follow the link below to login. http://www.pharmacistsletter.com/?referer=dyc/ptrn This will ensure that you get Preceptor Training CE and other tools included in Preceptor Training & Resource Network added to your subscription.
If you don't have access to Pharmacist's Letter, you need to set up a D'Youville College School of Pharmacy Preceptor CE ID #. Your CE ID # will be automaticallycreated and you'll be able to use it to access Preceptor Training & Resource Network.
CLICK THIS LINK: www.pharmacistsletter.com/?referer=dyc/ptrn (If you can't click the link, copy and paste this exact URL into your web browser address bar.) You will receive an acknowledgement email with your CE ID #, which is used to login to the PTRN.
To access Preceptor Training & Resource Network any time in the future, return to www.pharmacistsletter.com/?referer=dyc/ptrn, enter your login information on the right side and click Login.
TIP: Bookmark or add this webpage to your "Favorites," so you can easily return to the Preceptor Training & Resource Network any time.