Early Assurance Program
At D'Youville College, incoming freshmen can earn a doctoral degree in pharmacy (Pharm.D.) in just six years through the Pre-Pharmacy (Early Assurance) Program. As a Pre-Pharmacy student, you'll take a foundation of courses to prepare you for the professional phase of the program. You will apply for direct entry into the professional phase in your sophomore year.
Did You Know?
- D'Youville's Pre-Pharmacy Program is designed for exceptional incoming freshmen students who meet specific admissions criteria.
- Pre-pharmacy students are eligible for our generous honors scholarships, which greatly reduce the cost of tuition, room and board
- Gain direct entry into our competitive professional program as long as you maintain academic standards
- Benefit from both a solid liberal arts foundation and professional study in pharmacy
- Begin supervised pharmacy practice experiences in the first semester of your third year
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for this program.
- Pre-Pharmacy Brochure (PDF)
- Prerequisites & Admissions
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
Get to Know Us
The School of Pharmacy is housed in the new D'Youville Academic Center (DAC), built in 2010. Read more.
"I entered the pharmacy profession to make a difference in people's lives."
Read His Story
Gain experience working our state of the art campus laboratories. Read more.
Pharmacy professor works on relief efforts in Haiti.
Read Her Story