Early Assurance Program
At D'Youville College, incoming freshmen can earn a doctoral degree in pharmacy (Pharm.D.) in just six years through the Pre-Pharmacy (Early Assurance) Program. As a Pre-Pharmacy student, you'll take a foundation of courses to prepare you for the professional phase of the program. You will apply for direct entry into the professional phase in your sophomore year.
Did You Know?
- D'Youville's Pre-Pharmacy Program is designed for exceptional incoming freshmen students who meet specific admissions criteria.
- Pre-pharmacy students are eligible for our generous honors scholarships, which greatly reduce the cost of tuition, room and board
- Gain direct entry into our competitive professional program as long as you maintain academic standards
- Benefit from both a solid liberal arts foundation and professional study in pharmacy
- Begin supervised pharmacy practice experiences in the first semester of your third year
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for this program.