The link below takes you to the current Student Handbook for the School of Pharmacy in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.
Student Handbook Catalog (PDF) (2013-2014)
The School of Pharmacy has instituted the M.E.N.T.O.R program. This program is a comprehensive approach offering a variety of services intended to support the personal and academic success of the School of Pharmacy's students.
School of Pharmacy Clubs and Organizations
- American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP)
- Kappa Psi (Fraternity)
- Phi Delta Chi (Fraternity)
- Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SSHP)
- Lambda Kappa Sigma (Fraternity)
- National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA)
- Student Pharmacist Research Association (SPRA)
- Student College of Clinical Pharmacy (SCCP)
- Rho Chi Society (Academic Honor Society)
D'Youville students and alumni enjoy free access to the Career Services Center for job search, resume and interviewing assistance.