Earn your bachelor and master of science degrees in dietetics in just five years.
Physician Assistant BS/MS (4.5 Year)
With D'Youville's combined degree program, you can earn your BS/MS degree in physician assistant in just four and half years. Upon graduation you are eligible to take the national certification examination (PANCE) for physician assistants.
Through a combination of coursework and practical clinical experience, you'll learn to:
- elicit a detailed and accurate patient history
- perform an appropriate physical examination
- record and present pertinent data
- perform and interpret routine diagnostic studies
- perform therapeutic procedures
- instruct, counsel and treat patients
Did You Know?
- Our graduates report a 95% job placement rate within six months of graduation, in the medical fields of their choice.
- You'll benefit from direct entry to the department, which means there's no need to re-apply for upper-level program studies.
- Our faculty's diverse areas of clinical and research expertise offer students the most current information in all fields of medicine.
- Our close-knit faculty and administrative staff will help you complete an extensive 52-week clinical training program. Their support helps D'Youville graduates continue to achieve excellent scores on the Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam.
- Clinical internships take place in a wide variety of inpatient and outpatient settings, allowing you the opportunity to experience both urban and rural healthcare delivery.
- You can apply to the Physician Assistant program before you've earned your bachelor's degree. If accepted, you'll take only the courses you need to enter the didactic phase of the program.
- You'll graduate six months faster than at other programs because during your clinical rotation phase you'll be taking graduate courses in the evenings, online or during scheduled breaks.