Physician Assistant Combined BS/MS Degree
Deadline: For fall admission, all requirements must be received and completed by:
- November 1 for transfer applicants.
- December 1 for freshman applicants.
Applicants are encouraged to apply earlier to receive fullest consideration.
Be sure to review the admission requirements for this program.
Supplemental application materials
NOTE: The supplemental materials are available to applicants during the online application process. Freshman applicants will find these materials in the D'Youville online application; transfer students will find these materials in the Course Materials section of the CASPA application.
- Provide official documentation of at least 80 hours of direct patient contact hours either through volunteer activities or employment activities
- Write an essay of 750 words.
- Three reference forms, one of the three references should come from a healthcare provider or professional (i.e., a physician, RN, PA, etc.) who has observed the candidate in a healthcare setting (either volunteer or employed)
Following review of application materials, select applicants are invited for an interview by PA department faculty and practicing physician assistants. Only applications completed by the deadline will be considered for an interview. Interviews are typically conducted in late fall.
Admission decisions are mailed out within 3-4 weeks following the interview.