BS Human Occupation + MS Occupational Therapy
D'Youville College offers a five-year combined degree program so you can get a jump-start on your career in occupational therapy.
- Enter as a freshman and gain direct admission into the master's program. No need to re-apply.
- Pay undergraduate tuition for graduate studies.
- Enjoy small classes, labs and seminars where you get individual attention.
- Gain practical experience through our strong focus on clinical field experience.
- Expand your intellectual skills by learning about the arts, humanities and sciences in addition to your occupational therapy professional studies.
- Join a degree program with consistently high career placement rates.
You will be prepared to become a registered occupational therapist by taking the National Certification Examination for Occupational Therapists, administered by the National Board for the Certification of Occupational Therapists (NBCOT). Most states, including New York, require licensure to practice. State licensure is typically based on the results of the NBCOT certification exam, but must be applied for separately in the state in which you plan to practice.
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for this program.
Becca, an Occupational Therapy (BS/MS) major, studied abroad in Australia.
Read her story