Nursing - BSN
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
D'Youville College's bachelor of science (BSN) program equips students with the leadership and management skills, acute care, and community nursing experiences that today's nurses need to advance in their careers.
- Begin clinical experience starting in your sophomore year.
- Gain management knowledge through six credits of required coursework
- Learn best practices of collaboration and partnership with clients, health care professionals, and agencies.
- Benefit from both a solid liberal arts foundation and professional study in your field.
- Learn from faculty who are not only experts in their field, but thoughtful, caring mentors who will advise you.
- Gain a broad-based liberal arts foundation, which today's employers value, in addition to your professional nursing courses.
- Begin your clinical courses in the sophomore year and gain experience in a variety of clinical settings before graduation.
- Upon graduation, prepare for the state board examination and entry-level practice.