- Combined SAT of at least 900 (math and critical reading) or 19 ACT score
- 80 percent high school average
- Upper half of class
- 2.5 GPA
- Successful completion of three years of high school science, including one year of high school biology and one year of high school chemistry or equivalent, and two years of high school math, other than business math.
Students who have not taken a high school chemistry course will be accepted on the condition that they complete a college preparatory course in chemistry.
Transfer students from outside or within the college must meet these same requirements, or their equivalent, and have a cumulative GPA of 2.5.
Transfer students who have been dismissed from other nursing programs are not eligible for admission.
Applicants holding other baccalaureate degrees at the time of admission are not required to meet the college core requirements. In order to register for 100-level nursing coursework, students must be formally accepted into the program.
Associate's Degree or Diploma Prepared Professional RN Students
RN to BSN Program
- 2.5 GPA; under 2.5, may be admitted on a discretionary basis to the BSN program only.
- Current unrestricted RN license.