Advance Your Career
Earn your BSN with D'Youville College's Bachelor's Degree Completion Program for RNs with an Associate Degree.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Prepare yourself to meet the growing demand for bachelor's-prepared nurses. Gain the leadership and management skills, acute care, and community nursing experiences to advance your career.
- Flexible class schedules with day or evening classes are designed to meet the needs of working nurses.
- Full or part-time options are designed to meet the needs of working nurses.
- Earn your degree from a recognized leader in nursing, with our CCNE-accredited program.
Affordable tuition makes the RN-to-BSN completion program a great value.
- Save thousands with a 50% tuition waiver, available for licensed RNs seeking a BSN.
- Free online application
- If you're a veteran, you may be eligible for full tuition benefits.
D'Youville's flexible online program enables you to keep your busy life moving forward while you earn your degree.
- Two off-campus locations allow for flexible scheduling in this program: The Brothers of Mercy campus in Clarence, NY and The Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus on Ellicott Street in downtown Buffalo, NY. Classes at these locations are held part-time, one night per week! at two off-campus sites to
- Unlike other programs, no previous work experience is required for admission.
- We carefully evaluate your transcript to apply the college credits you've earned in the past to the online RN-to-BSN Completion Program.
Did You Know?
- Our faculty are not only experts in their field, but also thoughtful, caring mentors who will advise you.
- Complete your clinical experience at a facility convenient to your home or workplace.
- Master's-level nursing programs are available for continuing your education.
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for this program.
I'm a registered nurse and wanted to complete my BSN. I chose D'Youville because of its reputation. Read her story
I am currently a Diploma Registered Nurse and I am working towards my bachelor's degree in nursing. Read her story
As a mother and a working registered nurse, D'Youville was the right choice for me.
Read her story
I chose D'Youville because of its small size as well as for the program's affordability.
Read her story