Combined Degree BSN/MS for RNs
Go a step further with D'Youville's School of Nursing and complete your BSN and MS in nursing in five years, through our combined degree program for RNs.
Today, more and more nurses with master's degrees are involved in research and leadership in clinical practice. New opportunities are emerging in case management, home health nursing, and primary care.
- Learn from faculty who are not only experts in their field, but thoughtful and caring mentors who will advise you.
- Gain a broad-based liberal arts foundation, which today's employers value, in addition to your professional nursing courses.
- Begin your clinical courses in the sophomore year and gain experience in a variety of clinical settings before graduation.
- Upon graduation, prepare for the state board examination and entry-level practice.
Go a Step Further > BSN/MS
- Continuing your education in the BSN/MS program with a choice of clinical focus will provide additional professional options.
- Earn your combined degree (BSN/MS) in less time than you would by pursuing them separately.
- Attend graduate classes one or two days a week.
- You'll get a 50% tuition savings on your undergraduate tuition.
- Gain direct entry into the master's program if you maintain a minimum G.P.A – no need to apply.