Admission & Application Requirements
Nursing RN to BSN Program
Admission to the RN to BSN program is offered to students who meet the following criteria:
- A minimum overall GPA of a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Current unrestricted licensed as a professional nurse
- New York State resident
- Students who have been dismissed from other nursing programs are not eligible for admission
- Students cannot have earned less than a C in any nursing class
- No more than one grade less than a C in any of the nursing prerequisites courses
Earning your bachelor's degree is a major step in advancing your nursing career. We do everything possible to make the application process simple and convenient.
- Complete the free online application
- Forward official transcripts from all colleges/universities you are currently or have previously attended
- The deadline to complete your application and submit required documents for this program is August 1
Mail all hard-copy documents to :D'Youville College
Undergraduate Admissions Office
320 Porter Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14201
When Will You Hear Back?
D'Youville has a rolling admissions policy. The earlier you apply, the earlier you will be notified of a decision. Decisions are typically mailed within 4 weeks of a completed application.