Admission & Application Requirements
Nursing RN to BSN Program
Admission to the RN to BSN program is offered to students who meet the following criteria:
- A minimum overall GPA of a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Current unrestricted licensed as a professional nurse
- New York State resident
- Students who have been dismissed from other nursing programs are not eligible for admission
Contact the Nursing Program Admissions Counselor for more information about admissions requirements.
Earning your bachelor's degree is a major step in advancing your nursing career. We do everything possible to make the application process simple and convenient.
- Complete the free online application
- Forward official transcripts from all colleges/universities you are currently or have previously attended
Mail all hard-copy documents to :D'Youville College
Undergraduate Admissions Office
320 Porter Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14201
When Will You Hear Back?
D'Youville has a rolling admissions policy. The earlier you apply, the earlier you will be notified of a decision. Decisions are typically mailed within 4 weeks of a completed application.