Online RN to BSN Program
Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Registered Nurses (BSN)
Registered nurses can enhance their potential for employment or advancement by pursuing a bachelor's degree in nursing. Our flexible 100% online program enables you to keep your busy life moving forward while you earn your degree.
As the healthcare environment shifts to more primary and preventive care throughout the community, new skills in management, more independent decision-making, and patient education are needed. In the online RN to BSN program, you will draw upon your previous education and experience and focus on:
- interdisciplinary studies
- healthcare studies
- management preparation
- community-based nursing
- Unlike other programs, no previous work experience is required for admission.
- We carefully evaluate your transcript to apply the college credits you've earned in the past to the online RN to BSN Program.
- Our reputation for high-quality, student-centered education is based on a rich history of preparing students exceptionally well to enter the nursing profession.
- Earn your degree from a recognized leader in nursing, with our CCNE-accredited programs.
- Faculty are not only experts in their field, but also thoughtful, caring mentors who will advise you.
- Master's-level nursing programs are available for continuing your education.
- Complete your clinical experience at a facility convenient to your home or workplace.
Affordable tuition makes the RN to BSN completion program a great value.
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for this program.
Hear what our students have to say about D'Youville's RN to BSN program.
The nursing program at D’Youville College has experienced tremendous growth and change over the past seven decades.
D’Youville College is ranked a top college in New York State for affordability in online programs.
Military Times Edge magazine ranked us 4th in the nation among the best four-year schools for veterans.