Online RN to BSN Program
Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Registered Nurses (BSN)
Enhance your skills and earn your degree online through D'Youville's RN-BSN program. As the healthcare environment shifts to more primary and preventive care, our program prepares bedside leaders, with knowledge and skills to implement evidence-based care with quality patient outcomes.
As a student in the BSN Completion program, you'll experience a combination of coursework and practical clinical experience.
- Professional Issues in Nursing
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Community-based nursing
- Vulnerable populations
- Flexible 100% online program
- No previous work experience is required for admission.
- We offer conditional admission for NCLEX candidates with an associate's degree in nursing
- We carefully evaluate your transcript to apply the college credits you've earned in the past to the online RN to BSN Program.
- Our reputation for high-quality, student-centered education is based on a rich history of preparing students exceptionally well to enter the nursing profession.
- Earn your degree from a recognized leader in nursing, with our CCNE-accredited programs.
- We offer personal attention from faculty who are not only experts in their field, but also thoughtful, caring mentors who will advise you.
- Graduate-level nursing programs are available for continuing your education.
- Complete your clinical experience at a facility convenient to your home or workplace.
D'Youville's RN-BSN degree is accredited by the Collegiate Commission on Nursing Education (CCNE).
Affordable tuition makes the RN to BSN completion program a great value.
- Save money with a 50% waiver on tuition (after financial aid is awarded)
- Free online application
- If you're a veteran, you may be eligible for full tuition benefits.
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for this program.
Hear what our students have to say about D'Youville's RN to BSN program.
The nursing program at D’Youville College has experienced tremendous growth and change over the past seven decades.
DYC is ranked among the Best Online Colleges in New York State.
Military Times Edge magazine ranked us 4th in the nation among the best four-year schools for veterans.