Family Nurse Practitioner (MS)
A family nurse practitioner meets the healthcare needs of the family by providing primary and specialty care for patients of all ages.
As a student in D'Youville College's master of science FNP program, you will:
- learn to assess, diagnose and manage common acute and chronic illnesses
- become skilled in promoting healthy habits and educating patients about disease prevention
- gain practical experience in women's health, pediatrics and adult settings
- have the opportunity to work closely with faculty mentors and those from the nursing community
- take classes on Thursdays and/or Fridays
- complete the degree program after 40 credit hours
- be prepared to take the examination for board certification
Majors & Programs
- Family Nurse Practitioner MS
Advanced Certificate (post-master's)
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for this program.