To be eligible for testing accommodations, you must:
- Have documentation of a disability on file with the Disability Services Office
- Submit a yellow testing accommodations form to your instructor for his/her signature and return the form to the Disability Services Office
- Complete the online Testing Accommodation Request Form (below)
- Print the Testing Accommodations Form (PAGE TWO), have it signed by your instructor, and return it to the Disability Services office.
During the Semester
- 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM - Monday through Friday
During Final Exams Week
- 8:00 AM to 7:30 PM - Monday
- 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM - Friday
Testing Accommodation Request Form
This form must be submitted at least 3 weekdays prior to your exam. Exams can only be scheduled for weekdays during Learning Center hours. All requests for final exams must be submitted by midnight on April 20, 2014.
Note: Before submitting this form, please review it to be sure you have complied with all of the rules regarding dates, lead times and testing times. Requests with insufficient lead time will not be processed. Requests for days or times that are not within published hours of operation will not be processed.
The deadline to request testing accommodations for Spring 2014 final exams is Sunday, April 20, 2014.