To be eligible for testing accommodations, you must:
- Have documentation of a disability on file with the Disability Services Office
- Submit a yellow testing accommodations form to your instructor for his/her signature and return the form to the Disability Services Office
- Complete the online Testing Accommodation Request Form (below)
- Print the Testing Accommodations Form (PAGE TWO), have it signed by your instructor, and return it to the Disability Services office.
During the Semester
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
During Final Exams Week
- Monday, 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Tuesday-Thursday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
News & Announcements
The deadline to request testing accommodations for Spring 2013 final exams is Tuesday, April 23, 2013.