Health Services Administration - MS degree
|HSA 615||Health Systems Organization and Management||3|
|HSA 616||Human Resource Management in Health Care Organizations||3|
|HSA 648||Financial Management in Health Care Organizations||3|
|HSA 649||Financial Analysis and Strategic Management of Health Care Organizations||3|
|HSA 653||Legal and Ethical Issues in Health Care Organizations||3|
|HSA 669||Improving Performance of Health Systems||3|
|HSA 652||Health Care Economics and Public Policy Making||3|
|HSA 671||Health Informatics||3|
|HSA 682||Managerial Epidemiology||3|
|HSA 605||Aging in American Society|
|HSA 657||Advanced Decision Analysis|
|HSA 670||Health Services Consulting|
|HSA 679||Special Topics|
|HSA 608||Research Methodology and Design||3|
|HSA 610||Thesis Seminar||3|
|GRA 629||Thesis Advisement||3|
Total credit hours: 42
The HSA program at DYC educates individuals with diverse professional and educational backgrounds to assume management leadership positions in health care service organizations.
Graduates of the HSA department will:
- Understand the dynamics of the US health care environment.
- Possess written and verbal communication skills sufficient to manage, collaborate and lead healthcare organizations.
- Apply business skills to the healthcare environment.
- Conduct basic evaluation and research using appropriate techniques.
- Apply the key components of ethics, law, and privacy in healthcare.
- Demonstrate professional responsibility, accountability, and growth.
- Engage in scholarly and professional activities.