M.S. in Health Services Administration
Admission to the HSA master's degree program is based on the qualifications of each individual student. A GPA of 3.0 (equivalent to a B) or better is the minimum requirement for acceptance into the program. Students with a lower GPA may be considered for provisional acceptance into the program based upon personal and professional qualifications. In addition to the general admission requirements, applicants must present the following:
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree.
- Two years full-time employment experience in a health-related facility if baccalaureate degree is not in a health-related or business-related area.
- Two letters of recommendation
- 250 word statement of purpose (effective for fall 2013 applicants)
- Applied statistical analysis (GRA602 – computer-based laboratory course, 1 credit)
- Health care or management experience
We welcome you to join us for an information session or meeting about our graduate programs. For dates and locations please learn more here.