Health Services Administration MS
Master of Science Administration Program
The healthcare industry continues to change and diversify. Administrators in all sectors of healthcare are needed to improve both quality and efficiency of services. A master's degree is the standard credential for employees seeking advancement to become heads of programs.
This degree program prepares current or aspiring administrators of small and large facilities to sharpen their management skills in leadership, finance, decision making and research. Learn how to manage the interactions between administration and medicine amidst various institutional cultures.
- Flexibility - can be completed part-time or full-time with flexible offerings during the evenings and Saturdays.
- Affordability - various forms of graduate financial aid are available including assistantships and scholarships.
- Opportunity - many graduates hold leadership positions in North American healthcare facilities
- Instruction - faculty with diverse research, educational and work experience are dedicated to your course of study.
- Connections - meet people working in your field of study
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for this program.
Get to Know Us
"My program connected me with senior executives in Buffalo hospitals."
Read his story
"The theory and lessons I'm learning in the classroom seamlessly transfer over into my everyday work life."
Read his story
"Earning my degree opened up so many doors for me in the field of public health."
Read her story
Learn how to manage the interactions between administration, finance, and medicine amidst various institutional cultures.
We offer various forms of graduate financial aid including assistantships and scholarships.