Grant Life Cycle
The D'Youville College Grant Life Cycle is designed to provide an overview of the stages, process and procedures, roles and responsibilities for collaborative and effective grants administration.
Project Administration, Performance Monitoring & Reporting
- SPO assists PI with institutional procedures for sponsored project administration.
- FAO manages receipt of funds from sponsor and budget allocations.
- PI initiates and conducts approved work on sponsored project.
- PI submits/approves project expenditures and reviews account balances with FAO.
- FAO reviews accounts and approves project expenditure requests and documents.
- SPO oversees project and grants management database & system of records for PI.
- PI submits/approves effort report certification for project personnel to the SPO.
- SPO forwards reports to FAO for management of effort reporting system.
- PI fulfills sponsor requirements for performance, progress, and technical reporting.
- FAO fulfills sponsor requirements for financial reporting and audit compliance.
- SPO and FAO assists PI in preparing and submitting any budget revisions or program plan changes for institutional and/or sponsor approval when necessary.
- PI works with GDO, SPO & FAO to prepare non-competing applications if applicable.