Grant Life Cycle
The D'Youville College Grant Life Cycle is designed to provide an overview of the stages, process and procedures, roles and responsibilities for collaborative and effective grants administration.
Technical and Financial Closeout
- PI fulfills all interim and final technical reporting and closeout requirements.
- PI, FAO and SPO reviews and ensures that all expenditures are appropriate and compliant, and that all obligations have been met and/or liquidated before submission of the final financial report to the sponsor.
- FAO reviews accounts to ensure financial reporting deadlines are met, and manages cash flow to ensure award allocation and expenditure compliance.
- FAO submits interim and final financial reports to sponsor as required.
- PI, FAO and SPO meet to review and finalize sponsored project closeout.
- SPO and FAO manage the retention of records for the sponsored project.
- FAO acts as official point of contact for audits of sponsored project.