Grant Life Cycle
The D'Youville College Grant Life Cycle is designed to provide an overview of the stages, process and procedures, roles and responsibilities for collaborative and effective grants administration.
Award Notification, Negotiation & Acceptance
- Sponsor notifies Institutional Advancement-GDO and/or PI with regard to final funding decision. Award notice received from sponsor for funded project(s).
- Award notice matched to application packet, and funding terms and conditions are reviewed by the GDO, PI, SPO and FAO, and negotiations conducted when necessary.
- Institutional Advancement-GDO officially notifies sponsor of acceptance of award.
- GDO forwards final award notice and acceptance documents to SPO and FAO.
- GDO, SPO and FAO meet with PI to review award notice and project set-up.
- Award information set-up in institutional accounting system by FAO.
- FAO notifies SPO and PI once project accounts are established.
- Award information set-up in project and grants management system by SPO.
- SPO notifies PI and FAO once project and grants management system is established.
- SPO and PI meet to review project and grants management system.