Bachelor's degree in Exercise & Sports Studies Sports Studies track
D'Youville's Exercise and Sports Studies program provides a foundation comprised of 18 credits of ESS-specific coursework. Graduates in exercise and sports studies can directly enter industry in related jobs in sports and fitness. The degree is also a great stepping-stone for an advanced degrees in Business, Marketing or Law, among many others.
Sports Studies Track
- Prepares you for management and leadership positions within the competitive sports industry. Careers include sports, athletic, and fitness management, Coaching, Sport Psychology, Sports Sociology, and Sports Journalism.
- Combining the sports studies track with business management courses for a 4-year, dual-degree program.
- Our growing NCAA Division-III athletic programs for men and women, provides internship and learning opportunities.
- Hone your research skills with the program's close partnerships with D'Youville's nationally-known Center for Research on Physical Activity, Sport & Health.
- The program combines flexibility in its curriculum with internship experiences to prepare students to take professional roles upon graduation.
- Benefit from a solid liberal arts foundation and professional experience in your field.
Get to Know Us
"I completed an internship with the D'Youville athletic department, as well as with the basketball team as an assistant coach."
Read his story
"I did an internship at a clinic, volunteering approximately 225 hours. It helped me learn patient and professional practice skills."
Read her story
D'Youville is one of the most affordable colleges in the Northeast. We offer generous scholarships and smart financing solutions.