Bachelor's degree in Exercise & Sports Studies Sports Studies track
D'Youville's Exercise and Sports Studies program provides a foundation comprised of 18 credits of ESS-specific coursework. Graduates in exercise and sports studies can directly enter industry in related jobs in sports and fitness. The degree is also a great stepping-stone for an advanced degrees in Business, Marketing or Law, among many others.
Sports Studies Track
- Prepares you for management and leadership positions within the competitive sports industry. Careers include sports, athletic, and fitness management, Coaching, Sport Psychology, Sports Sociology, and Sports Journalism.
- Combining the sports studies track with business management courses for a 4-year, dual-degree program.
- Our growing NCAA Division-III athletic programs for men and women, provides internship and learning opportunities.
- Hone your research skills with the program's close partnerships with D'Youville's nationally-known Center for Research on Physical Activity, Sport & Health.
- The program combines flexibility in its curriculum with internship experiences to prepare students to take professional roles upon graduation.
- Benefit from a solid liberal arts foundation and professional experience in your field.
Get to Know Us
Students from 25 countries come to Buffalo to study at D'Youville. Read more.
D'Youville awards $15.5 million dollars each year in merit and need-based scholarships. Read more.