Field experiences are an integral part of the teacher preparation curriculum at D'Youville College. Student teaching provides our students with diverse, real world experiences.
Application for Education Field Placement
Download and complete the appropriate forms.
- Application for Education Field Placement (MS Word)
- Application for Education Field Placement (PDF)
- Student Profile (MS Word)
- Student Profile (PDF)
This application packet file includes instructions, field placement application form, student profile form and field placement preference request form.
Click the link to view the file in your browser window, or right-click (ctrl-click) to save the document to your computer.
Field Experience Manual
The Field Experience Manual (PDF) was developed to guide associate teachers, college supervisors and teacher candidates through practicum experiences.
The manual provides essential information about the field experience for students, including:
- Standards of performance and conduct
- Roles of field experience supervisors
- Required assignments
- Field experience rubrics
- Performance report
- Evaluation forms
- Self-assessment form
- Video evaluation form
- Assignment tracking form
College Supervisor's Handbook
The College Supervisor's Handbook (PDF) was developed to guide college supervisors (CSs) during the Field Experience program in Education.
Word Viewer & Acrobat Reader Software
Field Experience Assessment Instruments
- Associate Teacher Evaluation (PDF)
Associate Teacher Evaluation (DOC)
- Formative Evaluation Form: College Supervisor (PDF)
Formative Evaluation Form: College Supervisor (DOC)
- Field Experience Rubric: College Supervisor (PDF)
Field Experience Rubric: College Supervisor (DOC)
- Assignment Tracking Form (PDF)
Assignment Tracking Form (DOC)