We offer a master's-level teacher preparation program to Canadian students who are planning to teach in Ontario.
We are proud that thousands of our Canadian graduates enjoy successful careers and are regarded as among the finest educators in Canada. D'Youville offers a master's-level teacher preparation program to Canadian students who are planning to teach in Ontario
Our faculty will prepare you to create productive teacher-learner environments. They will help you develop your potential through research, practice, field experience and participation in other professional activities.
- Complete the Childhood Education program in as little as four semesters.
- Students from Canada are eligible for a 20% discount on net tuition at D'Youville College.
- Most courses are offered every semester enabling you to take the ones you need when you need them.
- Evening and summer classes available. Generally, you will take classes on campus two days a week, although some sessions just require one day a week.
Canadian students follow a plan of study that will fulfill the New York State Certification requirements and the Ontario College of Teachers regulations. This will enable you to apply for a Certificate of Qualification to teach in the Province of Ontario.
Questions about the Program?
Contact: Graduate Admissions
Toll-free: 1.(800) 777-3921
Phone: (716) 829-8400
- Admission Requirements
- Application Requirements
- Financial Aid for Canadians
- Canadian Teacher Brochure (PDF)
Get to Know Us
"The great thing is that the professors have the success of their students in mind."
Read her story