Dual, Combined & Sequential Degrees
Earn a bachelor and graduate-level degree in less time and at less cost than pursuing them separately.
All of our academic programs meet or exceed the high standards required by accrediting organizations. Our professional programs also continue the strong liberal arts emphasis found in undergraduate majors.
Earn a highly-respected bachelors and advanced degree here at D'Youville in less time than you can at other institutions by starting as a freshman.
- Accounting (BS) /International Business (MS) CPA Track (5 years)
- Chiropractic DC + Biology BS (7 years)
- Dietetics BS/MS (5 years)
- Education BA+MS (5 years)
- Human Occupation/Occupational Therapy BS+MS (5 years)
- International Business BS/MS (5 years)
- Physical Therapy DPT (BS in Biology, Exercise and Sports Studies, or Health Services Management +DPT 6 years)
- Physician Assistant BS/MS (4.5 year)
How to Apply
To apply to any of the dual, combined or sequential degree programs, complete the undergraduate online application.
Physician Assistant applicants need to also complete the Physician Assistant application.