An MBA provides essential training in how business functions.
A master's degree in business administration (MBA) provides essential training in how business functions. An MBA can provide you the business skills and resources to help you manage your chiropractic practice, improve efficiency, and to think like an entrepreneur.
D'Youville's offers an accelerated MBA option designed for students enrolled in the Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC). You'll earn your MBA degree while pursuing your Doctor of Chiropractic degree.
Through your MBA coursework you'll:
- Become an effective decision-maker, whether in hiring, marketing, financial management or other business areas.
- Move beyond cognitive knowledge toward in-depth analysis and practice, led by faculty who are practitioners in their field.
- Complete your MBA degree in just eighteen months, taking one courses at a time. Every five weeks a new course begins, building on previous coursework.
- Classes meet on Saturdays only, to allow you to earn your Doctor of Chiropractic degree at the same time.
- You'll pay half-price tuition for the MBA portion of your concurrent degree.
- Access job opportunities not available without a DC/MBA
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out application and admission requirements for this program.