The 3.5-year professional program leads to a doctor of chiropractic degree.
D'Youville's Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) program integrates the natural and social sciences with practice experience in a team-based setting. The 3.5-year professional program prepares doctors of chiropractic as primary healthcare professionals capable of responding to the changing demands of society in an ever-evolving, integrative healthcare system.
D'Youville is the first liberal arts college in New York State to offer a professional doctor of chiropractic degree program. Nationwide, D'Youville offers the first chiropractic program that is truly integrated with traditional healthcare fields.
- Learn in a program that has a solid science foundation and evidence-based clinical training.
- Gain experience in a variety of clinical settings including a multidisciplinary clinic with physical therapists, surgeons and chiropractors.
- Provide care for underserved populations through community outreach in area clinics.
- Learn in our chiropractic adjusting laboratories where there is one instructor for every 10 students.
- Small class sizes of 30 students or less for lectures
Upon graduation, you will be prepared to:
- communicate effectively with patients and other healthcare practitioners
- troubleshoot and solve problems related to drug therapy regimens
- develop and evaluate programs to improve the health of the communities you serve
- become a compassionate healthcare provider and effective contributor to a healthcare team
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for this program.