Professional Doctor of Chiropractic
To apply, please use the graduate online application and complete the general requirements.
In addition, candidates must present the following:
- A completed bachelor's degree or evidence of having completed at least 90 credits of a bachelor of science degree at an accredited institution.
- GRE scores (if available)
- International/foreign students (other than Canadian) whose native language is not English must submit TOEFL test scores.
- Two letters of formal recommendation, sent to the Graduate Admissions Office.
- Official transcripts from ALL colleges and universities attended.
- International applicants must submit their transcripts to the World Education Service (WES) for a course by course evaluation.
- Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability to perform well in a rigorous course of study and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Personal interview with chiropractic faculty. Contact the Chiropractic Department for an appointment.
Prerequisites for Professional Program
Students with more than 90 semester credit hours must have an overall undergraduate GPA of at least 2.50.
Proof of having earned a minimum of 90 semester credit hours with at least a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale which must include a minimum of 24 credit hours of coursework in life and physical sciences (half of which must include a substantive laboratory component).
Students who have a GPA for these 90 hours of 2.75-2.99 or who have less than 24 semester hours in life and physical sciences will be considered for admission on an individual basis.
We welcome you to join us for an information session or meeting about our graduate programs. For dates and locations please learn more here.