All clinical care is directly supervised by skilled, experienced and licensed Doctors of Chiropractic and available at our Campus Clinic and our Chiropractic Health Center in North Buffalo. Chiropractic services are available at no cost to members of the D'Youville College campus community, including:
- Members of the religious clergy
- physical examination
- digital diagnostic imaging (x-rays)
- conservative treatment plans
- rehabilitative care
- digital gait analysis
- custom foot orthosis
- supportive aids for the cervical lumbar spine
Common conditions that are seen in our clinics include:
- back pain
- neck pain
- knee/hip/ankle pain
- wrist/elbow/shoulder pain
- sports-related injuries
- work and car accident related trauma
For patients suffering from a variety of pain syndromes, we have a number of treatment options, including:
- rehabilitative programs
- chiropractic adjustments
- Low Level Laser Therapy that is useful in reducing pain and stimulating healing
- Phototherapy for treating pain and stimulating healing over a larger area of the body
- TENS, ultrasound and hot/cold therapies
Schedule An Appointment
- D'Youville Campus Chiropractic Clinic
Call (716) 829-7991
D'Youville Chiropractic Health Center
Every year, our students, faculty & staff volunteer over 6,000 hours of community service.
Make an impact with our service learning courses that incorporate meaningful community service with instruction.
The Grey Nuns of the Sacred Heart founded D'Youville College in 1908 and named it for their patron Saint Marie-Marguerite d'Youville.
Read a message from our president, Sister Denise A. Roche, GNSH, PhD.