Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) for Physicians
- 3.0 Grade Point Average (on a 4.0 scale)
- Bachelor's Degree
How to Apply
Please submit the following documents
- Completed Graduate Application
- Academic Records -Transcripts must be evaluated by WES or an approved credit evaluation service
- Language proficiency: TOEFL: 61 (iBT), 500 (PBT); IELTS: 6
- Two letters of recommendation (professional, professor, care giver supervisor, etc)
- Copy of passport (biographical page)
Once all application documents have been received and reviewed, students will receive an admissions and scholarship decision. If accepted, students will be counseled on necessary immigration and immunization requirements, and length of program.
Length of Program
All qualified students are admitted into the professional program lasting 11 semesters (Group I). Admitted students who possess an advanced medical degree (ex. MBBS, MD, MS, DM or MCh) will be given the opportunity to take a Screening Test that will allow them to enter a shorter, accelerated program (Group II).
- Group I ex. BPT, BOT (11 Semesters)
- Group II ex. MBBS/MD/MS/DM/MCh (6 Semesters)
*Dependent on education and experience.
Program entry points:
- Group I: Fall Spring
- Group II: Summer or Fall
- 3.0-3.49 - 10% Tuition Waiver
- 3.5-3.69 - 15% Tuition Waiver
- 3.7-4.0 - 20% Tuition Waiver
*Based on overall GPA
Estimated Student Budget (Per Semester)
- Tuition $11,240
- Fees $165
- Room $4,292*
- Total: $15,697 (less scholarship)
*Rate includes individual room in Apartment Complex 4-room suite. Additional options available.
- Health Insurance: $1,656
- Books $1,200
- Personal Expenses $800
- Advanced Standing (DC) Doctoral students pay undergraduate tuition throughout the program
- Group I students have the option to undertake a concurrent Master's of Business Administration (MBA) degree at 50% tuition cost.
- In both programs, Group I and Group II, the final semester is part-time, which reduces total cost.
- Graduates of the program are eligible to apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT) for up to a year after graduation.
- Accepted students are required to submit an International Student Financial Form with appropriate documentation.
- For more information contact D'Youville College International Student Office.