Advanced Standing Doctoral Program
Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) for Physicians
D'Youville's Advanced Standing Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) program prepares physicians trained in India to become Doctors of Chiropractic.
In the two-year professional program, you'll develop the knowledge, skills, values and behaviors necessary to become a primary care chiropractic physician, capable of responding to the changing demands of society in an ever-evolving, integrative healthcare system.
Our program provides an evidence-based interactive curriculum that prepares our graduates to be non-surgical, neuromusculoskeletal specialists.
A Leader in Higher Education
In 2003, D'Youville College became the first liberal arts based, allied health professions-focused institution in the United States to offer a doctor of chiropractic program. Our program is the first to integrate chiropractic with traditional United States-based health care professions.
- Learn in a program that has a solid science foundation and evidence-based clinical training.
- Gain experience in a variety of clinical settings including multidisciplinary clinics with physical therapists, surgeons and chiropractors.
- Provide care for underserved populations through community outreach in area clinics.
- Learn in our chiropractic adjusting laboratories where there is one instructor for every 10 students.
- Small class sizes of 30 students or less for lectures
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for this program.
D'Youville awards $15.5 million dollars each year in merit and need-based scholarships.
Buffalo is New York State's second-largest city, nestled in a region of more than one million people.
The International Student Office assists with immigration issues and offers cultural, educational and social programs and events.
"Chiropractic is the right career for me because it will allow me to care for patients in a hands-on capacity and help them live a better life."
Read her story
Learn facts about chiropractic from the World Federation of Chiropractic (WFC), representing national associations of chiropractors in 88 countries.
American Chiropractic Association (ACA) is the largest professional association in the United States representing doctors of chiropractic.