As a student, you'll gain experience in a variety of clinical settings including a regional medical center.
D'Youville offers the first chiropractic program in a liberal arts college setting and truly integrated with traditional healthcare fields.
- Learn in a program that has a solid science foundation and evidence-based clinical training.
- Gain experience in a variety of clinical settings including multidisciplinary clinics with physical therapists, surgeons, and chiropractors.
- Provide care for underserved populations through community outreach in area clinics.
- Learn in our chiropractic adjusting laboratories where there is one instructor for every 10 students.
- Small class sizes of 30 students or less for lectures
Our chiropractic program prepares doctors of chiropractic as primary healthcare professionals capable of responding to the changing demands of society in an ever-evolving, integrative healthcare system.
D'Youville College offers 3 different pathways to earn the Doctor of Chiropractic degree:
- Enter our combined degree program as a freshman. Earn a bachelor's degree plus your doctoral degree in seven years.
- If you already have a bachelor's degree or you're a transfer student, you can complete the professional program (Doctor of Chiropractic) in 3.5 years or less, depending on your previous coursework.
- Physicians can complete the Advanced Standing Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) program in as little as two years.
Majors & Programs:
Seven-Year Sequential Bachelor's + Doctoral Degree BS in Biology + Doctor of Chiropractic (DC)
Three-and-a-Half-Year Professional Program Doctor of Chiropractic (DC)
Two-Year Advanced Standing Program Doctor of Chiropractic (DC)
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for this program.
Get to Know Us
"My father talked me in into studying chiropractic! It had helped him immensely over his lifetime with a variety of conditions."
Read her story
"Chiropractic is the right career for me because it will allow me to care for patients in a hands-on capacity and help them live a better life."
Read her story
NEWS & EVENTS
Two MNS Faculty to Help Prepare National Exam
03-06-2014 - Dr. Marion Pace Olivieri and Dr. Kimberly Bernosky-Smith will help in preparing questions for the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE).
Chiropractic Professor Represents DYC at NBCE Test Committee Meeting
03-03-2014 - Jeffrey S. Ware, D.C. was one of seven participants selected from across the U.S., to analyze and select questions for the examination.