The Career Discovery Program allows you to explore multiple academic programs before making a commitment to one major.
Career Discovery Program
The Career Discovery Program (CDP) is designed to help you discover the major that is right for you. Whether you‘re undecided or you know what major you’d like to pursue, the Career Discovery Program will help you gain confidence in your academic and career decisions!
What Can I Expect?
- Enroll in credit-bearing courses designed specifically for you
- Explore different majors through introductory courses
- Focus on the core curriculum requirement
- Get one-on-one advisement and registration assistance
- Form relationships with professionals & other students on campus
- Become familiar with our college offices and services
- Prepare to transition into an academic major that best suits you
For more information about D'Youville's Career Discovery Program contact the Admissions Office at (800) 777-3921 or (716) 829-7600.