Undergraduate Degree (BS)
When you major in business management at D’Youville College, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills you’ll need to become a competent and responsible manager, whether you want to become an entrepreneur or a management specialist in private industry, government, financial institutions or consulting. You’ll develop:
- A coherent personal philosophy about management
- An understanding of the ever-changing business world
- A strong sense of social responsibility
Internships Turn Theory into Practice
You’ll have the opportunity to participate in fieldwork experience with small businesses, multinational corporations and government agencies such as the Department of Commerce, to apply
A Far-Reaching Education
- Small class sizes that will help you benefit from the individualized attention you need to learn most effectively
- Learn from business faculty with years of real-world experience
- Gain valuable work experience through internships at top-notch organizations.
- Benefit from our study abroad opportunities
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out the application and admissions requirements for this program.
Learn about leadership opportunities on campus.
Gain exposure to the humanities, social & natural sciences, math and computer science through the 19 required courses in the core curriculum.
See the world as a D'Youville student! We sponsor study-abroad and exchange programs in 11 countries. It's one of the best decisions you'll ever make.