Department of Business Bachelor's Degrees
At D'Youville, you'll benefit from a solid liberal arts foundation combined with specialized business training and expertise. Whether you are interested in owning your own business, becoming a corporate leader in an international organization, or becoming a CPA, D'Youville College will help you reach your goal.
Today's rapidly evolving business world demands top-notch professionals with broad skills. D'Youville College's highly regarded academic programs in business and accounting prepare students to enter the workforce with real world experience they've gained from internships and leadership opportunities.
- Our department of business undergraduate degree programs incorporate a liberal arts emphasis with practical, team-based learning.
- Gain experience through internships and fieldwork.
- Hone your leadership skills while giving back, by becoming part of our campus leadership organizations.
- Graduate-level and combined degree programs are available for continuing your education.
Majors and Programs
- Accounting (BS)
- Accounting Information Systems (BS)
- Business Management (BS)
- ADVANCE (BS) (Accelerated program for working adults)
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for these programs.
"I've gained real life experience in the accounting and business world through my internships and student groups."
Read his story
Learn about leadership opportunities on campus.
"I felt that having a study abroad experience would be the best way to separate myself from the pack."
Read his story
See the world as a D'Youville student! We sponsor study-abroad and exchange programs in 11 countries. It's one of the best decisions you'll ever make.