Master's of Business Administration
D'Youville's weekend MBA program is for working adults who want to become more marketable for middle-and upper-level managerial positions. Applicants need to have at least two years of work experience in a professional, corporate, business, or military environment.
In our MBA program you will:
- Gain an interdisciplinary perspective of how business functions work separately and across units.
- Move beyond cognitive knowledge toward in-depth analysis and practice, led by faculty who are practitioners in their field.
- Become an effective decision-maker, whether in human resources, marketing, financial management or other business areas.
- Learn in small classes and make connections with other working professionals.
Obtain a General MBA or choose one of two concentration areas:
- Human Resources
Or choose to complete an advanced certificate in Health Service Administration.
Complete your MBA degree in as few as 19 months, taking one course at a time.
- Saturday classroom sessions and online chat component allow you to continue working while earning your degree.
- The compressed schedule allows you to study one course at a time, so you can focus all your energy on one specialized area. Every five weeks a new course begins, building on previous coursework.
Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for this program.