- Will ADVANCE program students/graduates already be accepted into the weekend MBA program?
- No. Due to NYS regulations all MBA students must apply and meet all the admissions requirements in order to qualify. We will however waive the $100 reservation deposit for ADVANCE students.
- What if I do not have access to a computer or the internet for the online chat component?
- If needed, The DYC computer labs provide flexible hours (including a 24 hour lab) which will permit MBA students to gain access for online chats and discussions.
- How long will it take me complete this program?
- The weekend MBA program schedule has been set up to be completed in as little as 19-21 months depending on the holiday schedule and when the institution will be closed.
- Can I transfer in credits?
- Yes. Up to 9 applicable graduate credit hours may be transferred into the weekend MBA program.
- What weeknight will I have my online chat sessions and will I be required to check the online Moodle page on nights besides my chat night?
- The weeknight chat session will adjust according to the professor teaching the course. Arrangements will be made to accommodate student schedules, but attending the chats will increase the probability of performing well in each course. Students will be expected to check their Moodle page daily. Consider it similar to an e-mail account.
Graduate business majors presented posters of their research and projects on April 25, 2011. The department's annual poster presentation event was followed by an alumni networking reception.
Students in the International Business master's program showcased research conducted as part of the program's year-long "Applied Research Project Seminar." Sr. Agnes Africanus took first place for her research: "Analysis of Participation of Sub-Saharan African Women in Business Using the U.S. as a Study Model."
MBA students presented posters related to their program coursework, including: marketing plans, business papers and leadership. Erin McGee won top honors for her poster "What are the Effects of a Positive Environment on Workplace Productivity?"