Applying to the MBA Degree Program
D'Youville's MBA Program provides a flexible and unique delivery format for the busy, working adult. With classes held on Saturdays and one online evening chat session, students can complete their master's degree in 19 months.
- D'Youville College maintains open admissions, so applications are processed continually throughout the year.
In order for an applicant to be considered for acceptance:
- Submit an online application.
- Submit official academic transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, both undergraduate and graduate levels. (Students from countries other than the U.S. or Canada must submit a course-by-course evaluation through World Educational Services).
- Two letters of recommendations.
- Submit a current resumé.
- Submit a one-page statement of purpose outlining your professional goals and objectives of approximately 500 words.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 500 for international students from non-English speaking countries.
Admission requirements and prerequisite coursework for applicants:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Students who do not have an undergraduate degree in business are considered for admission but maybe required to complete up to five modules through Peregrine Academic Services.*
- A minimum of 3.0 GPA (4.0 System) at the undergraduate level.
- Two+ years of employment experience in a professional, corporate, business or military environment.
* Peregrine Academic Services modules include: Accounting, Business Finance, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, and Quantitative Research Techniques and Statistics.
For additional information, please contact the Graduate Admissions Office at (716) 829-8400 or email@example.com.