Applying to the MBA Degree Program
Admission to D'Youville College weekend MBA program is competitive. The selection process attempts to identify those qualified individuals who will benefit most from the wide variety of academic and extracurricular programs that the college offers.
- D'Youville College maintains a "rolling admissions" policy whereby applications are processed continually throughout the year. Decisions under rolling admissions are normally mailed within three weeks after the ADVANCE & MBA Admissions Office receives and recognizes all necessary forms and transcripts.
- Acceptance is conditional until all required documents and final semester/year grades have been submitted and approved.
- A non-refundable reservation deposit of $100 must be paid in US funds by the required deadline and/or time indicated on the acceptance letter or acceptance may be withdrawn and offered to another qualified candidate. This deposit will be applied to the first semester's tuition.
- You will need to provide documentation or records of immunization as required by New York State Law prior to registration. The college reserves the right to refuse admission to classes to any student who fails to comply with this policy.
Admission requirements and prerequisite coursework for applicants entering as graduate students in the weekend MBA program are as follows:
- A bachelor's degree in Business from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum of 3.0 QPA (4.0 System) at the undergraduate level.
- Two+ years of full-time employment experience in a professional, corporate or business environment.
- Three letters of recommendation from employers, professional supervisors, colleagues or previous professors.
- A personal statement of purpose outlining your professional goals and objectives.
- Minimum total score of 550 on the GMAT standardized exam.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 500 for international students from non-English speaking countries.
In order for an applicant to be considered for acceptance into the weekend MBA program the following steps must be completed:
- Submit an online application.
- Submit official academic transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, both undergraduate and graduate levels. (Canadian/International students must also submit a copy of their High School transcript.)
- GMAT Scores (GMAT prep course)
- Three letters of recommendation; one from an employer or supervisor who can reference your management potential, and preferably, at least one from a faculty member or academic who can reference your academic potential.
- Submit a current resumé.
- Submit a one-page Statement of Intent letter of approximately 500 words.
- Complete a personal admissions interview. (Recommended for all applicants.)
For additional information, please contact the MBA program office.