Master's of Business Administration
D'Youville's weekend MBA program is for working adults who want to become more marketable for middle-and upper-level managerial positions. Applicants need to have at least two years of work experience in a professional, corporate or business environment.
In our MBA program you will:
- Gain an interdisciplinary perspective of how business functions work separately and across units.
- Move beyond cognitive knowledge toward in-depth analysis and practice, led by faculty who are practitioners in their field.
- Become an effective decision-maker, whether in human resources, marketing, financial management or other business areas.
- Learn in small classes, usually no more than 10 students, and make connections with other working professionals.
Obtain a General MBA or choose one of two concentration areas:
- Human Resources
Complete your MBA degree in just five semesters in as little as nineteen months, taking three courses each semester.
- Saturday classroom sessions and one evening a week online allow you to continue working while earning your degree.
- The compressed schedule allows you to study one course at a time, so you can focus all your energy on one specialized area. Every five weeks a new course begins, building on previous coursework.
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for this program.