Master's of Business Administration
D'Youville's weekend MBA program is for working adults who want to become more marketable for middle-and upper-level managerial positions. Applicants need to have at least two years of work experience in a professional, corporate or business environment.
In our MBA program you will:
- Gain an interdisciplinary perspective of how business functions work separately and across units.
- Move beyond cognitive knowledge toward in-depth analysis and practice, led by faculty who are practitioners in their field.
- Become an effective decision-maker, whether in human resources, marketing, financial management or other business areas.
- Learn in small classes, usually no more than 10 students, and make connections with other working professionals.
Obtain a General MBA or choose one of two concentration areas:
- Human Resources
Complete your MBA degree in just five semesters in as little as nineteen months, taking three courses each semester.
- Saturday classroom sessions allow you to continue working while earning your degree.
- The compressed schedule allows you to study one course at a time, so you can focus all your energy on one specialized area. Every five weeks a new course begins, building on previous coursework.
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for this program.
Get to Know Us
At D'Youville, you'll find faculty scholars who love to teach.
D'Youville is one of the most affordable colleges in the Northeast. We offer generous scholarships and smart financing solutions.
Our beautiful campus offers plenty of green space and a dynamic urban setting.