At D'Youville, we are preparing students to become future leaders, who have impeccable communication skills, a global perspective, and a sense of professional responsibility. Leadership opportunities on campus include:
Student Management Association (SMA)
The D'Youville College SMA was developed during the 2011/2012 academic year with the mission of serving the community through volunteer work and encouraging development of students by providing leadership opportunities.
Mission & Goals
- To bring together and encourage development of all students in the School of Management into knowledgeable and competent professionals by providing opportunities to develop leadership capabilities
- To provide presentations by successful business leaders within the community
- To make information in all fields in the School of Management readily available to all students in these programs and to support their pursuits in these areas
- To provide students with career development and networking opportunities in areas of their interest
- To serve the community through volunteering and fundraising events
For more information on how to join the D'Youville College SMA please contact:
President, Student Management Association
Vice President, Student Management Association
Dr. Susan J. Kowalewski, Associate Professor
Academic Advisor, Student Management Association
Telephone: (716) 829-7839
Deputy Elizabeth Fildes,'03 & '91, a graduate of the International Business program at D'Youville, is an nationally-known expert on human trafficking.